Friday, January 18, 2008

Blank Out

There are times when I don't have anything to say.

And then I wonder, if I've just gone blank, or if I just don't have any thoughts on that matter.

If the latter is the case, then there's just sooo many things that I don't have any opinions on.... too many!

Which is strange, considering that I seem to think so much.. so much that I almost do nothing else!
Is it because I'm stuck on one thought too long and too bad to think about others?

Even so, if I thought about even one thing so much, I should be getting somewhere.. only I don't seem to...

Maybe I don't really want to think about it.. or maybe, it doesn't matter, 'cos I'm not thinking with the intention of doing anything about it anyway.. which is worse than not thinking at all..

2 comments:

Siddy said...

maybe it happens...
1. cause you are trying to think about it
OR
2. cause building an opinion needs that you should have heard some other opinions on the subject
OR
3. cause there are a million things in this world and as humans, we don't have opinions on most of them... you just happen to think about a lot of them

Me said...

yeah n i happen to agree with siddy
:)